"You" "You"

Wow...

Wow....I watched this as a stand alone flash and thought it was good, simple but effective in its message. When a message is well conveyed, there doesn't need to be music or voice audio. Then I went through your submissions and watched 'With A Needle And Thread' and it just became that much more powerful. I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Afterliving Afterliving

Breathtaking

Incredible use of 'First Breath After Coma', simple but extremely effective. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff in the future.

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Best Parody Ever!

Wow. This is epic. Every time you watch Voldemort changing Draco's clothes, it's different each time. Good show, old chap.

Sketched - Dollar Menu Sketched - Dollar Menu

Yes! Another Sketched!

You are becoming one of my favorite artists on NG. Great Series...Keep it up!

sirjeffofshort responds:

Haha thanks man. We're working hard on some new cartoons so you'll definitely see more in the future.

Shallow Lake Shallow Lake

Epic.

This is the best one that you've come out with. Can't wait to see more!

Sykohyko responds:

thanks!

I Miss You (Music Video) I Miss You (Music Video)

Holy shit...I remember this, I was one of the ones looking for it. Why'd someone request for you to take it off?

RIP IllWillPress RIP IllWillPress

Hmm...

It wasn't funny last year, it's not funny this year.

Stop riding on the fame of others for crappy flash ideas and make your own.

[2006] REBOOT 3 [2006] REBOOT 3

Hmm...

Interesting concept. I'll be sure to look for the next one next week. :3

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Whee

Nice use of Dane Cook. :3

Tale of a Broken Heart Tale of a Broken Heart

Wow..

Don't listen to that other idiot, this was really good. Very heartfelt....damn it, I miss my girlfriend now, after watching this... ):

starfox188 responds:

People on newgrounds need to keep theyre bad stuff to themselves! Thank you, and I hope you and youre girlfriend get back together!!